Unit the First Day of Camp
In 1924, Camp Barton was established at Taughannock Falls, a mile or two south of our present location at Frontenac Point on beautiful Cayuga Lake in the heart of New York’s Finger Lakes. In the more than ninety years since then, thousands of Scouts have been a part of the Barton tradition of fun, Scouting and year-round activity. We moved to Frontenac in 1927, and the fun has continued on the lake and in the nearly 130 acres of woods and fields. Camp Barton is the perfect setting for your troop’s next summer camp adventure, and will provide your Scouts with camping experiences which will be remembered for a lifetime.
Camp Barton is located on Frontenac Point on the west shore of Cayuga Lake in New York’s Finger Lakes. Resting on a ½ mile of lakefront property, Camp Barton encompasses 130 acres of woodlands, trails, and open fields. Also don’t forgot about our 40 foot waterfall on site!
Summer Camp Forms
- Council Office: Baden-Powell Council, BSA – 2150 NYS Route 12, Binghamton, NY 13901
- During the camp season: Camp Barton, BSA – 9640 Frontenac Road, Trumansburg, NY 14886
- Council Office: – (607) 648-7888
- Fax: (607) 648-7895
- Camp phone: (607) 387-9250
- By E-mail:
- General Delivery E-mail: Camp.Secretary@scouting.org